- Jeremy Nicholls (Social Value International)
- Ross Wyatt Think Impact
- David Bonbright Keystone Accountability
- Dr Adam Richards Social Value UK Sprint Project
- Seda Müftügil Yalçin KUSIF
- What are the risks that your social impact won’t happen?
- How can we balance the tension between top down and bottom up impact data?
- How can stakeholders voice be included in the investment due diligence process?
- How does involving stakeholders increase the credibility of your data?
- How can you better communicate your impact to different groups?
- What happens when stakeholders own the resources and make the decisions?
- What does stakeholder voice mean for environmental impact?
- How can corporates and third sector partners collaborate?
- Stopping, scaling or changing your activities.
- Maximising Value – Implications of different stakeholders
- Understanding the value of different outcomes using the Value Game
- Introduction to social impact
- The impact management project huddle
- Impact management in immigration
- Impact management in youth
SVI are now offering earlybird tickets at a discounted rate of £130 for members and £150 for non-members. Early bird tickets can be purchased via eventbrite here.
To help you arrange your trip, we have a list of hotels available here.
Social Value International are currently looking for content suggestions so if you have ideas about what you would like to see or an idea you would like to share, please get in touch with Christina on email@example.com.