A new philanthropy education programme designed for the next generation of world changers begins in November.
Pioneers for Change is a six-month leadership programme designed for international wealth holders and inheritors, aspiring philanthropists, entrepreneurs, investors, social angel investors, change agents, family nominated advisors and pioneering individuals.
Leesa Muirhead, executive director of boutique Advisory Firm Adessy Associates that is running the programme says it will “inspire, equip, connect and support leaders who want to elevate their potential for positive impact”.
Pioneers for Change will guide participants to create a personalised action plan, developed during a lively and interactive two day residential held in London in November 2014. Participants will be supported throughout the wider six-months through individual Executive Coaching and Mentoring and will continue to connect and collaborate with mentors, facilitators and each other via the exclusive Pioneers for Change virtual platform throughout the six-month programme and beyond.
At the end of the programme, participants will have:
- Gained new networks, resources and inspiration,
- Increased strategic decision-making skills,
- An understanding of the potential of using wealth as a power for greater good,
- A wider understanding of the context, challenges, opportunities and changes inherent with rapidly evolving environments, technologies and communications,
- New learning from experts, leading edge thinking and transformational ideas, techniques and innovative models,
- A practical and tangible journey and action plan to implement in their own personal way, and supported by an Executive Coach and Mentor.
The course comprises:
- 2 day residential in London with world-class speakers (3 and 4 November 2014)
- 6 x one hour virtual mentoring sessions
- 2-3 x one hour virtual executive coaching with additional email support
- Membership to the exclusive Alumni CommunityThose signing up before July 31st will receive an early bird offer that includes an additional one hour executive Coaching.