The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is the only event of its kind for the private equity sector and associated industries. Last year, over 370 participants from over 60 firms took part, raising £190,000 for Impetus-PEF to transform the lives of thousands of disadvantaged young people in the UK. People like Azijul.
With so many in the PE community participating, this a great opportunity for some inter-industry competition and networking. Everyone can take part, as the event features different races across varying distances. There will also be range of family-orientated activities, including fun races for children and a BBQ – see here for last year's photos.
Races on offer:
- SuperSprint Triathlon – 400m swim, 10.6km bike, 2.5km run
- Sprint Individual Triathlon – 400m swim, 21.2km bike, 5km run
- Relay Sprint Triathlon (team entrants) – 400m swim, 21.2km bike, 5km run
- Challenge Triathlon – 800m swim, 30km bike, 7.5km run
- Relay Challenge Triathlon – 800m swim, 30km bike, 7.5km run
Early bird offer:
- Teams of 20 will receive two additional free places and an Etixx nutrition bundle.
- First 50 entrants will receive a free tub of Etixx Complex Training Shake (worth £49.99).
- £99 for individuals
- £198 for relay team of three
- Fundraising target: £400pp to support our work with disadvantaged young people
There are now only six months to go until the Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon, where competitors will battle it out for the top triathlon titles on 17th September at Olympic venue, Dorney Lake.